Job Number: EPIN-20-05
2 - 4 years
Emdep is looking for a Xamarin developer to join the team. You will be working onboard with engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products are essential.
- Develop complex mobile applications with the help of Xamarin Forms
- Excellent knowledge of .Net
- Excellent knowledge of memory management
- Excellent understanding of iOS and Android limitations
- Integrate web services developed in REST
- Develop quality products and deliver them on schedule
- Excellent team player and collaborate with other team members to complete work on the timeline with quality
- Analyze and implement the requirements given to the team
- Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of application development best practice
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Manage modules and work assigned at their level smartly
- Able to do basic unit testing of the work assigned, to ensure the correct working
- Have a good understanding of middleware or database
- Excellent knowledge of C#, Xamarin Forms, MVVM, Android, iOS and UWP, .Net Framework
- Excellent knowledge of Object-oriented programming and its concept
- Experienced in source control and collaboration tools like SVN
- Strong troubleshooting and diagnostic skills.
- Good knowledge of XAML and C# for implementing designs and themes nicely
- Good knowledge of using tools like Visual Studio.
Xamarin cross Platform, Prism MVVM, SQLite, WEB APIs
PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN FOR IMMEDIATE JOINERS OR LESS THAN 30 DAYS NOTICE PERIOD.