Job Number: EPIN-20-06
EMDEP is looking for a Software Tester with having a good knowledge of Manual and Automated testing for complex developed systems in Microsoft Technology like C#, WPF and WCF to join Software Development team in our organization.
- Ability to communicate in a precise and effective manner (verbal and written in English).
- Use professional concepts and company policies and procedures to solve a wide range of complex problems in creative and effective ways.
- Willingness to learn and accept new challenges in Software Testing.
- Ability to reference and understand system and application documentation without assistance from others.
- Ability to work independently.
- Being a team player that can deliver in a high pressure and high demanding environment
- Interacting with development and other supporting teams.
- Testing in different environments including web and desktop.
- Writing bug reports and Quality assurance.
- Willingness and ability to create and adapt to new technologies.
- Exposure to different testing methodologies is essential.Understanding of various SDLC process including Agile and Waterfall.
- Capable of reviewing and maintaining code.
- Exposure to SQL in MySQL and SQL Server.
- Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Knowledge of the .Net Framework.
- Worked on Functional, Regression, Performance and IntegrationTesting.
- Develop test cases and execute them.
- Capable of identifying test cases which can be automated.
- Component Coding/Unit Testing/Debugging.
- Running manual and automated tests.
- Automate tests by using open source tools.
- Report the defects early and track to closure.
- Issue reporting and tracking.
- Publishing/Reporting Test Results.
- Knowledge of SQL query.
Software Testing, SQL, test cases, executecases