Job Number: EPIN-20-02
2 - 4 Years
EMDEP is looking for a .Net Developer with having a good knowledge of .Net, C#, WPF to join Software Development team in our organization. A candidate must have experience in WPF technology.
- Ability to communicate in a precise and effective manner (verbal and written in English).
- Use professional concepts and company policies and procedures to solve a wide range of complex problems in creative and effective ways.
- Willingness to learn and accept new challenges in Software Development.
- Ability to reference and understand system and application documentation without assistance from others.
- Ability to work independently.
- Communicate with Team lead or colleagues for queries/clarification.
- Being a team player that can deliver in a high pressure and high demanding environment.
- Ensure code developed meets the requirements.
- Develop and deliver quality code adhering to the standards and guidelines.
- Good to have knowledge of Design Patterns, OOD principles and methods.
- Must be able to design custom control and complex user interface using WPF.
- Participate in application design sessions and provide valuable insights.
- Ability to design, develop and maintain software on .Net platform. Should have good knowledge of project life cycles, large project experience.
- Component Coding/Unit Testing/Debugging.
- Understanding of various SDLC process including Agile Development and Waterfall.
- Must be able to assist in design and development reviews.
- Object Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Very good knowledge of the .Net Framework and the Core Libraries.
- Experience with Visual Studio 2010/2013/2015.
- Experience in C#, WPF.
- Experience in design complex UI in WPF, WinForms.
- Experience in WCF, Windows Services, Web Services.
- Design patterns, MVVM Presentation pattern.
- Good to have knowledge of SQL for MySQL, Complex Query, Stored Procedures, Triggers.
- Good to have Knowledge of Test Driven Development (TDD) using NUnit.
C#.Net, WPF, MVVM.