Job Number: EEIN-19-08
2 - 4 Years
Established in 1982, EMDEP is a global leader in automotive business, having presence in more than 15 countries, we have Research & Development center in Spain and India. We are looking for SQL Developer to join our development team. SQL Developer will participate in the design database and tables, implementation, automation, optimization SQL query etc of MySQL infrastructure and operations.
- Analyse queries and optimize with performance, result.
- Manage the MySQL database in Linux and Windows.
- Create a Database table and normalize the database into small tables by applying rules of Normalization, defined Check Constraint and applied Business Rules.
- Well versed with the DDL and DML statements.
- Write and optimize in-application SQL statements.
- Creating and maintaining complex stored procedures, Extended System SP, Triggers, views, Tables, user defined functions.
- Create indexes and analyse its role for optimizations.
- Develop Dynamic search queries and results with manipulated data.
- Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases.
- Prepare documentations and specifications for Database.
- Good experience of IT industry with strong understanding of database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- Good to have experience in MySQL Database.
- Deliver top-notch support for all of the MySQL functionality, scalability, availability, performance and reliability for both in-house and cloud deployments.
- Designing, modelling, developing and supporting Database Management Systems (DBMS).
- Work with developers to design and optimize SQL queries and schema to participate in application deployments.
- Create and modify queries, stored procedures and scripts inside of MySQL.
- Analysing data requirements, data dictionaries, application and processing architectures, and database schema(s). Then design, develop, amend, optimize, and certify database schema(s) to meet system requirements.
- Coordinating day-to-day management, support, and troubleshooting activities of the team.
- Provide database administration support, oversee environment management, monitor database health, resource planning, perform database upgrades and patching, backup/recovery, and make recommendations regarding enhancements and/or improvements.
- Gather, analyse, and normalize relevant information related to and from business processes, functions, and operations to evaluate data credibility and determine relevance and meaning.
- Perform duties associated with data stewardship, data security, data integration, and data standards.
- Database mirroring and replications.
- Develop and manage daily operational procedures.
- Contribute to database planning efforts such as disaster recovery design, tool selection, warehousing and scaling initiatives
- Baseline activities include project management, development of best practices, repeatable procedures for deploying databases, day-to-day operational activities (break/fix, space management, and backup/recovery and database replication setup/management).
- Create automated processes related to database administration, space management, security, monitoring, and performance.
- Adhere to all required PCI/SDLC procedures, Ensuring database systems procedures adhere to regulatory requirements.
- Perform installation, upgrades, and patching of database software.
- Good interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- 2+ years in SQL Developer with MySQL Database.
- Knowledge and experience of MySQL query’s, Views, Store procedures and trigger with a proven track record .
- Knowledge and experience in managing relational databases.
- Solid functional experience in Linux and windows.
- Experience with database performance tuning and capacity planning.
- Good scripting ability and working knowledge of Shell Scripts.
- Strong organization, interpersonal, and team-leading skills.
- Strong multi-tasking abilities, ability to work under pressure, and make priority decisions.
- Pro-active, dedicated, committed and responsible.
SQL, MySQL, SQL query analyser, DBA.