We are looking for a Software Tester with having a good knowledge of Manual and automated testing for complex developed systems in Microsoft Technology like C#, Winform, WPF and WCF to join Software Development team in our organization. A candidate must have at least 2 year experience in Software Testing.
- B.E. / B.Tech. , MCA or MSC or equivalent
• Ability to communicate in a precise and effective manner (verbal and written in English).
• Use professional concepts and company policies and procedures to solve a wide range of complex problems in creative and effective ways.
• Willingness to learn and accept new challenges in Software Testing.
• Ability to reference and understand system and application documentation without assistance from others.
• Ability to work independently.
• Being a team player that can deliver in a high pressure and high demanding environment
• Interacting with development and other supporting teams.
• Testing in different environments including web and desktop.
• Writing bug reports and Quality assurance.
• Willingness and ability to create and adapt to new technologies.
• Exposure to different testing methodologies is essential. Understanding of various SDLC process including Agile and Waterfall.
• Capable of reviewing and maintaining code.
• Exposure to SQL in MySQL and SQL Server.
• Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
• Knowledge of the .Net Framework.
• Worked on Functional, Regression, Performance and Integration Testing.
• Develop test cases and execute them.
• Capable of identifying test cases which can be automated.
• Component Coding/Unit Testing/Debugging.
• Running manual and automated tests.
• Automate tests by using open source tools.
• Report the defects early and track to closure.
• Issue reporting and tracking.
• Publishing/Reporting Test Results.
• Knowledge of SQL query.
Software Testing, SQL, Test Cases, Execute Cases, Preparing Report