EMDEP is a world leading multinational group in automotive wiring harness testing. We have plants in 15 countries and many of our customers consider us as a preferred supplier. Our technologies are developed in-house and we cover areas such as machine vision, fibre optics, electronic design or complex software systems. Therefore, our goal is to continue developing the most innovative technologies in order to remain a leader in the industry.
As a Software Analyst Programmer, you will be part of our team of analysts and will play a key role in the analysis, design and monitoring of our corporate ERP, together with the development team. Your experience and skills will be critical to ensure the quality, efficiency and performance of our application.
- English spoken/written
- Proven experience as a software analyst.
- Familiarity with the complete software development lifecycle, from analysis and design to implementation and maintenance.
- Ability to analyse problems and propose effective solutions.
- Effective communication skills and ability to work in a team.
- Knowledge of databases and SQL queries.
- Experience in the use of version control tools, such as SVN.
- Self-directed and the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Experience with JIRA software tool.
- Experience working with multicultural teams.
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies, such as Scrum.