FID is a system that fully automates the assembly of fuses and relays into the boxes. It can operate with several fuse boxes simultaneously, even once already connected to the full wire harnesses.
- Thanks to the force and distance measurement we assure the highest quality on the insertion process.
- All the quality collected data is fully traceable. The system can generate automatic reports to be shared with the OEMs about each assembled fuse / relay box.
- Automatic Optical inspection by camera system is performed for each component before it is inserted.
- Fuses & Relays inserted automatically to the fuse box according selected part number.
- Insertion force and final position is monitored for a fully controlled process according requirements.
- Full traceability data per each insertion is available including all registered parameters: Pictures, force and position plot.
Components Feeding System
- The system picks the components from pre-assembled trays specifically designed according project needs
- Number of trays can be defined according project needs and number of fuseboxes to be populated
- Component tray can be removed/inserted easily from the back side without necessity to stop the operation of the machine
- Possibility to assembly several fuse boxes simultaneously.
- Easy re-programing of insertion steps on engineering change request.
- Easy to adapt the equipment to new fuse boxes just updating the holder and feeding trays when there are new components.
- Compact machine reducing space in production line.
- Possible to communicate to ERP or KSK data system to create testing references in real time and upload test results.